Match Worn Collection

Wellcome to my site where I present the shirts worn by football heroes from Slovenia national team and other shirts from players from all over the world.

What I am collecting:
'Match worn' and 'Player prepared' shirts of Slovenia national team players and shirts from the same players worn in their clubs. I also collect other shirts, particullary from my preferred team Juventus and from players in Slovenia championship.

If you want to swap or buy or sell or just want to share information, you contact me at:
slovenia.match.worn@gmail.com

Thursday 15 September 2011

Alfred Jermaniš, Slovenia National Team 1996

Yesterday a NK Koper live legend - Alfred Jemaniš 'Švicko' call me on the phone and say that he had some shirts for me. In 5 minute we meet and i was literally shocked and very surprised at the same time what he prepare to me - a bag full of various match worned shirts. So let's start with them. The first shirt from the bag was this old and rare Slovenia national team shirt from the year 1996. It was worn on a match against Denmark played in Ljubljana on 1st of september. The match was valid for FIFA 1998 world cup qualification. Unfortionally we lost that match and 'Švicko' didn't played. Švicko played 28 matches for Slovenia national team and scored 1 goal. Unfortionally i didn't find any photo of him in this shirt. The one on the bottom of the page is from the same match this shirt is from. This is a Puma long sleeve home shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment