Match Worn Collection

Wellcome to my site where I present the shirts worn by football heroes from Slovenia national team and other shirts from players from all over the world.

What I am collecting:
'Match worn' and 'Player prepared' shirts of Slovenia national team players and shirts from the same players worn in their clubs. I also collect other shirts, particullary from my preferred team Juventus and from players in Slovenia championship.

If you want to swap or buy or sell or just want to share information, you contact me at:
slovenia.match.worn@gmail.com

Thursday 8 September 2011

Zlatko Zahovič, Slovenia National Team 2000

This Adidas shirt reminds me of one of the best matches i've ever seen (live) in my life - the match between Slovenia and Yugoslavia was played in Charleroi on EURO 2000 tournament. This was the first match in history for Slovenia on an final stage of EURO or FIFA World Cup. The match finished 3-3 after Slovenia leads for 3-0. Unfortionally this is not a shirt from that match (hope to find one soon, he he) but is a match worn shirt from the same year - i have to found from which game is it. Is a Adidas home long sleeve shirt with equipment tag. Shirt was worn by Zlatko Zahovic - with no doubt the best player Slovenia team have so far. Hope to watch a player like this soon in our national team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment