Match Worn Collection

Wellcome to my site where I present the shirts worn by football heroes from Slovenia national team and other shirts from players from all over the world.

What I am collecting:
'Match worn' and 'Player prepared' shirts of Slovenia national team players and shirts from the same players worn in their clubs. I also collect other shirts, particullary from my preferred team Juventus and from players in Slovenia championship.

If you want to swap or buy or sell or just want to share information, you contact me at:
slovenia.match.worn@gmail.com

Sunday 4 September 2011

Andraž Struna, KS Cracovia 2010/2011, Poland Ekstraklasa

Here is a match worn shirt of a young and very talented player Andraz Struna, who is under contract with KS Cracovia in the first Poland league called 'Ekstraklasa'. Andraz move to Poland from FC Luka Koper a year ago after he become Slovenian champion. He is a class 1989 player from the town of Piran. I know him for many years, as a (former) referee i direct some matches with Andraz and his brother Aljaz on the pitch. I told him so, but normally he didn't remember that - he was too young :) He gave me this shirt in Piran. Hope to receive some other shirt from him and i'll be very happy to receive it one from Slovenia national team - it would be great for Andraz to reach a call from a Slovenian national team coach. This is a Jako short sleeve shirt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment