Match Worn Collection

Wellcome to my site where I present the shirts worn by football heroes from Slovenia national team and other shirts from players from all over the world.

What I am collecting:
'Match worn' and 'Player prepared' shirts of Slovenia national team players and shirts from the same players worn in their clubs. I also collect other shirts, particullary from my preferred team Juventus and from players in Slovenia championship.

If you want to swap or buy or sell or just want to share information, you contact me at:
slovenia.match.worn@gmail.com

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Slovenia match worn shirts collection - WEBSITE


Hello everyone. The reason i didn't update my blog for a week is here. My new website:

http://matchworn.si/MWS/Home.html

From now you can see my entire match worn shirts collection on this website. The site is still under construction, this mean that i need some time to finish it and to update it with all my collection.

Tnx for watching and why not, sharing this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment