Match Worn Collection

Wellcome to my site where I present the shirts worn by football heroes from Slovenia national team and other shirts from players from all over the world.

What I am collecting:
'Match worn' and 'Player prepared' shirts of Slovenia national team players and shirts from the same players worn in their clubs. I also collect other shirts, particullary from my preferred team Juventus and from players in Slovenia championship.

If you want to swap or buy or sell or just want to share information, you contact me at:
slovenia.match.worn@gmail.com

Monday 29 August 2011

Dalibor Radujko, FC Koper 2009/2010 - Slovenia Champions


I must post this shirt today almost because he is one of the hottest football players in Slovenia at the moment in my opinion. This shirt was worn by Dalibor Radujko (class of 1985 - Gemini like me) the year that FC Koper become the Slovenian champion for the first time in history (and only for now). Dalibor was one of the best players of Koper. After few years spent playing in Koper and winning the championship 'Dado' move to Iraklis in Greece, but after a short period without wear a Iraklis shirt in an official match Dado come back to Slovenia and signed for Olimpija Ljubljana. Very quick he become captain of the team. Now is one of the best Olimpija players. He also score last night in the only Slovenian derbi against NK Maribor. Olimpija won with the result of 4 -1. After the match i read on the internet that Slovenia national team coach Matjaž Kek would call Dado because Aleksander Radosavljevič is injured. We'll see. Well done Dado. Just keep playing like that! (i want your Olimpija shirt too) ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment