Match Worn Collection

Wellcome to my site where I present the shirts worn by football heroes from Slovenia national team and other shirts from players from all over the world.

What I am collecting:
'Match worn' and 'Player prepared' shirts of Slovenia national team players and shirts from the same players worn in their clubs. I also collect other shirts, particullary from my preferred team Juventus and from players in Slovenia championship.

If you want to swap or buy or sell or just want to share information, you contact me at:
slovenia.match.worn@gmail.com

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Dare Vrsic, Slovenia National Team 2007


It's good to start the Blog with the newest shirt in my collection; Dare Vrsic Match Worn shirt from the friendly match with Estonia. The match was held in Domzale (Slovenia) on 7.2.2007 and finished with 1:0 for Slovenia. This is a Nike home shirt, long sleeve used for the qualification to the UEFA 2008 tournament. This match was a tribute to the first official international match for both teams so for that reason is this shirt unique due to the printed emblem on the left sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment